Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Microsoft downloaded a new upgrade to my computer last

Customer Question

microsoft downloaded a new upgrade to my computer last evening,it worked for me,but today it seems like it didn't work on my wifes side . now all we can get is her start page. then nothing works for her and i can't get to my pages. any one able to help ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you with your computer issue today.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Sir when you say upgrade do you mean windows 10 upgrade or is it just a windows update?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i'm not sure,it just came on last night ,it took a while to do since has me screwed up why am i expected to pay for correction.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid support providing site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or MSN but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.

Hello William,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

Microsoft don't offer this type of tech support so your only option is paid support.

I can send you a quote at a lower amount for a remote session (usually $39) should you choose to accept it, we'll be connected directly and it will allow me to resolve the issue for you.