Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have two Geek accounts. the one that is good until 2017

Customer Question

I have two Geek accounts. the one that is good until 2017 was a V10 that I no longer own. I would like to put an Apple Ipad on that account and delete the account that expires 06-20-16
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 4 months ago.

Hello Lydia, and thank you for choosing

The 2 accounts you have for Geek Squad.....are you able to LOGIN to each account seperately on Geek Squad website?

Basically, do you have the usernames and passwords needed to Login and make changes (deleting one account, and making changes to the other)

The reason I HAVE to be able to LOGIN to BOTH of the accounts. Thats the first step......once you are able to LOGIN.....then we can begin navigating the GeekSquad Website to make the proper changes, and deletion.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** the other expert had opted out from the question, I will try to help. But, before we begin, I want to clear that we are not Geek Squad, we are a completely separate site from that. So, please let me know if you want to continue with us or not ?