Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My gmail sign in box is fine when I type in my user name.

Customer Question

Good morning. My gmail sign in box is fine when I type in my user name. However, when I go to type in my password, the box becomes yellow with dots.. I have to delete it before I type in my password ***** open my gmail. Only happening for me not other family members. I am being watched, creeped or hacked. Is someone in my account? I rest my password ***** yesterday. Yellow box still there. Thanks
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I am only on an iPad 2 with no computer access.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. What system are you trying to login from? Your computer? Phone?