Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My screen is showing upside down and I can't get it back the

Customer Question

My screen is showing upside down and I can't get it back the right way!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please press Alt, Ctrl and UP ARROW keys on the keyboard together at the same time to get the issue resolved. Or press and hold the Alt, Ctrl keys and then press UP ARROW key without releasing the other keys.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Your suggestions region didn't work
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Your suggestions didn't work
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Could you please try using the keys once again? Press and hold the Alt, Ctrl keys and then press UP ARROW key without releasing the other keys.

Thank you.

S H E F I N