Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just purchased a brand new hp laptop yesterday. It will

Customer Question

I just purchased a brand new hp laptop yesterday. It will not allow me to log into Yahoomail.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it is telling me "
There is a problem connecting securely to this websiteThe security certificate presented by this website is not secure.Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,my name is***** will be assisting you with your computer issue today.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Please let me know, if you need any help and for the security certificate problem, you can check the date and time of your PC, if it is correct or not ?