Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Just need to pay my magic : Nothing wrong can you connect me

Customer Question

Just need to pay my magic jack
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing wrong can you connect me to the right site to make the payment
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To renew this, please do the following

Visit the http://My.MagicJack menu account management site, by going to
Login using your username or telephone number and the password ***** created during your registration. If you do not remember the password, click "Remind me by email."
Click on "My Subscription" and then "RENEW"
Choose your renewal term. You can renew your license for one year, three years or five years.
Enter your credit card information, including your billing address and zip code, to complete your renewal.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you