Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My McAffee shield disappeared from my desktop and it is not

Customer Question

My McAffee shield disappeared from my desktop and it is not in my programs but when I go into My Account it says that it is active but I am confused as it was always on my desktop and in my programs
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I did a system restore but not sure if the Shield was there before hand. Also, I read somewhere that McAffee does not protect Windows 10
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.