Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I recently added 10 to my Hp upgrading from 8.1. Ever since

Customer Question

I recently added 10 to my Hp upgrading from 8.1. Ever since then there is a blue spinning wheel next to my curser. I kept thinking it would finish it's work, but apparently there is something in the background that is causing this. I have subsequently learned that this has happened frequently to those upgrading. Do you know how to correct it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Did Windows 10 finish and completely install?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
First of all, I just read where I have already been charged $35. All your come ons say that I'll be charged only when satisfied. So far I have no information so I'm not satisfied.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just checked my account and $40 has been taken out. That happened before I checked in with you. This isn't nice.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Let me explain how this works. You make a deposit that remains in an account until you are satisfied and give me a positive rating. I am paid at that time. Anything else you see offering premium service is automated and can be disregarded.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You need to tell me if this is something you are familiar with and you know how to fix it before we go any further.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

I wouldn't have offered my assistance if I wasn't, but may need to ask a few more questions.

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Would you like to continue?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is on another computer. I'm on my Apple now. So let's get things start first. Your home page says that $5 is a deposit. If satisfied another $35. I got to the page that has a disclaimer and checked out without agreeing to the disclaimer. I "left the page", Then I get an e-mail saying you are waiting and I've been charged the additional $35.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

You may have accidentally signed up for a subscription which can be easily corrected and refunded. I would be happy to give you the customer service link if you want to start there first then come back for assistance?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please do.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Go to this link, then when you have it resolved, come back and I will be happy to continue with you.