Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have a wordpress problem. reason I cannot log into my

Customer Question

I have a wordpress problem. For some reason I cannot log into my wordpress any longer with the .... it worked last week and for months before that. Today it says "OOPS ....file cannot be found!" The only thing I did recently was run my CC Cleaner to clear cache history, etc...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Do you know what company is hosting your wordpress, such as godaddy, hostgator, bluehost, etc?

And also, would you like me to connect and work on this issue directly?

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Hi Dustin - hostgator, how much will it be if you connect directly? Thanks, Matt

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Are you normally able to transfer videos from the phone to the Ixpand usb stick?

if so, its probably set to autobackup and download from your camera roll or videos folder.

So if you want the video you downloaded to move to the Ixpand, you have to put it in a folder that the ixpand drive app on your iphone is set to monitor.

Or, add a folder to the ixpand drive app ( such as your downloads folder )

That should do the trick!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Relist: Other.
Its not the expert, its the Just Answer PLATFORM! I tried 5x to "reply to expert" and the platform just ignored. Then I tried to ask the same expert off his page, and that was locked for being a duplicate. The expert might be ok, something wrong with JA
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

My apologies for the delays Matt. Had an issue with our messaging system and my respond to you didnt go through.

There should be a button on this page to request remote support. When you click that button, it will show you the additional charge for remote support ( which will allow me to connect directly and solve the issue )