Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

There 2 items in my cart. I 't know how to empty the cart, I

Customer Question

there 2 items in my cart. I don't know how to empty the cart, I have looked all over and can't emty my cart. this forces me to quit buying anything from amazon. I also have aprobler with a purchase. I bought the full series of big bang theory wich I can't play because my house is an invalid location. I wrote an e-maim to amazon and was completely not satifyed. I was not given the chance to return it. that may be due to a 3rd party (mars video). I would expect that if it was sold by amazon that it would be solved by aamazon.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This is a paid technical support site.. While I can connect and help show you where and how to clear your cart out.

And while I can also help you submit a proper return / refund request to amazon, this is a paid service.

Did you want to proceed with paid help, or were you seeking free help?

Dustin S