Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I accidentally ordered Windows 10 and I 't want it. Right

Customer Question

I accidentally ordered Windows 10 and I don't want it. Right now it is on automatic download. My printer is not compatible with Windows 10 and I can't afford a new computer. Is there a way to stop this automatic download? I am almost 85 years old and know enough about computers to be dangerous so please make your answer simple.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It may be best if we speak over the phone.. As thats usually a more straight forward and easier process then email or written support.

With that being said, what are you seeing on your computer screen right now. Is it still showing your icons and programs? Or has it already restarted and is trying to install windows 10?