Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I wanted to recover an email in my junk mail that was

Customer Question

I wanted to recover an email in my junk mail that was apparently automatically deleted
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have an aol email account and junk mail is apparently automatically deleted at some point. I need to get one of them back if possible
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are you using AOL via AOL desktop? Or via the AOL website Mail service?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
AOL website mail
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

click on Trash on the left in AOL Mail and look for the email there.

Can you find it?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is not in the Trash
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Sorry it has been removed for good, once it leaves the trash it is not able to be returned as it has then been removed from the server as well (permanently deleted)

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you