Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I need to change the credit card used aol billing account.

Customer Question

I need to change the credit card used for my aol billing account. How do I do this?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: about a year. I had to change my credit card # ***** to some fraudulent charges
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to change the credit card info for aol billing purposes. I think I pay an annual payment in August. I don't want aol to try to charge the incorrect credit card
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this, please follow my instructions below1. Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username and password. ( Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.3. Under Service Options, select Manage My Subscriptions.4. On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, click Change Payment Method.5. Here, you may select a payment already on file or you may choose to add a new payment method.User-added imageNote: If you have selected a Debit card on file, you will be asked to type the words - I Agree - in the Type "I Agree" box before clicking Save. If you have clicked Add a New Payment Method instead of using a payment on file, you will be presented with the following screen:6. Complete form and click Add Payment Method.Once you have completed adding your new payment details, you will receive a confirmation email.7. After your payment method is changed for your subscription, go to Manage My Account Details and select Manage My Wallet and Billing Info.8. Remove the payment method you no longer want on the the account by clicking on the trash icon.You will receive confirmation the payment method has been removed from the account.Your payment method is officially changed. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else if you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you