Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have been trying over 3 weeks to get in touch wth you the

Customer Question

i have been trying over 3 weeks to get in touch wth you the phone no is disconnected and my support doc does not work I just renewed tech genie for 3 years in April my # *****(###) ###-#### ***** name is ***** ***** and I have been a customer for a very long time
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi Florence my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You have posted your question with justanswer services let me know how may i help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should not have to pay for this servicr as I am a membet anf have renrwed rverything recently for the next 3 and 5 years
How do i get in touch the phone no is disconnected and my support doc does not work
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Support Phone numbers are never switched off if you are calling a legit tech support company.

I am sorry i dont know which number you are calling however if you can tell me the company name i can look for a number and give you to call if its working.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there? no.877(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am calling I Yogi (###) ###-#### ***** am a current member but something is drastically wrong and I am not paying any more money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I am not paying anymore money if this iss not resolved now I am reporting to the BBB and
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want this corrected NOW this ha been going on for over 3 weeks I do not want to wait up to 24 hrs
Expert:  Robert M. replied 12 months ago.

We are not iyogi. We are just answer

They are based in India we are based in America

You can contact them at(###) ###-####/p>

If you can not get ahold of them I suggest that you cancel your service with them and ask your credit card company for a refund

If you have a technical issue with your computer that we can help with I would be happy to help you with it