Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Where do I find firefox email?

Customer Question

where do I find firefox email?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology professional who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.

When you speak of "Firefox email," are you meaning that you formerly used Thunderbird (Mozilla's email application)? If so, it will still be installed but the Windows 10 upgrade will have relegated it into the Start menu. To find it, click your START button (the Windows logo in the lower left corner), click ALL APPS (the last option in the Start menu), and then browse the list of installed programs to locate Thunderbird. Once you find it, you can right-click it to add a shortcut to your Start menu or taskbar.

I hope that helps! If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 4 months ago.

Hello again! It's been awhile since we chatted, and I wanted to follow up and make sure that the solution I provided worked for you? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know?

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing back from you!