Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I'm attempting to install my neat scanner NM1000 on my

Customer Question

I'm attempting to install my neat scanner NM1000 on my laptop and no longer have the product key that came with it.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The unit works on my desktop I have need to carry it with me.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: When I install the software application it requires that I use the product number, I only have the serial number.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Did you register with Neat when you first setup the scanner?