Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer tried to automatically update to Windows 10 and

Customer Question

My computer tried to automatically update to Windows 10 and I "declined" terms so it reverted back to Windows 8, but now my task bar doesn't work. It either shows and is frozen or it doesn't show at all.
I have already done PC Settings, Find & Fix Problems, Fix Problems with Windows Update. It worked a few times but now it doesn't work. ... HELP my computer won't function at all - on another laptop now but need my computer!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
I may have made a mistake here. Are you saying that the problem computer will not even load Windows?