Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I've had two deaths in the family and I'm taking

Customer Question

I've had two deaths in the family and I'm taking care of an invalid relative. I had a Facebook account for years . . . in Alaska. I am intellectually incapably of re-joining with that account. Dumb. Old. Even partially deaf. Every approach I've taken seems to fail. I accidentally opened up a new account, but far prefer to re-establish the former account. "Stephen Graef" Please? I'll give you a pirate joke, O.K.?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

What email address is associated with the Stephen Graef account that you want to recover?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.