Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

Our website was working Sunday. We

Customer Question

Hi. Our website was working Sunday. We contacted our host and was told we needed tomake a payment. We updated our payment information and the website it up in the browser, however not found when searching in google. Can you explain why and how we can get it back up, please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
I can see the site on Google using specific queries. How long had the site been offline for?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This Monday morning
Okay. As far as i can see, the site is indexed on Google.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When I go to google and type iN Drs the website does not come up as it once did
This is something, not related to the site going down. This is due to the SEO of your site. I can see your site ranks at lower position for a couple of keywords. In order to improve search engine rankings, you will need to focus on the keywords you want to see your site rank on top for and this has to be taken care of by an SEO. This is normal with SEO and Rankings.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The site is not being found by Google at all. This doesn't make sense to all of a sudden happen. What key words do you suggest we try. But again on Sunday it came up.
Did you or your SEO guy attempt to make any links? the site is showing up for the following keywords at around position 26 prescription pads california
medical office equipment (around) position 37
mcbee business checks (around) position 40Your ranking seems to have been dropped and this could mean two things:The SEO guy has not followed google guidelines to work, or the Google Algorithm is changing which is why the rankings are dancing.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Plus we recently added content to many of our products expecting the rankings to be better. What is the best resolution?
Do you have a SEO guy?
If you have recently added content, allow 3 months for them to update. Whilst this happens my suggestion would be to build safe links to your site for selected keywords that you wish to promote. Here's a snashop of a couple of your keywords:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you give us direction on how to add links?
For safe links, you have to find out relevant sites who would be willing to place your links on their sites. This could be blogs for example in your category. You can also hire SEO Experts to do this for you since they have all the experience and contacts to do this. You can also buy links from sites like but i would not recommend this because this can result in your site being penalized by Google. You can also have sponsored posts. SEO is a continuous work any one working on this will need to continue it for as long as they can.