Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Toshiba Satellite when not only did the screen go blank but

Customer Question

Toshiba Satellite when not only did the screen go blank but it will not work at all - won't even turn on. HELP! So far none of the responses have even addressed my problem.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Follow these steps please>Remove the battery.Remove all the connected cables, keyboard, mouse , power cable, etc...Then while all the cables are disconnected, press and hold the power button for 60 seconds.Then reconnect the battery and power cable only, then press the power button to power on normally.Then if it powers up normally reconnect the keyboard, mouse, etc...Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!