technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science
65369237

I HAVE A NEAT DESKTOP 1000. IT WAS RECORDING PRIMARILY

Customer Question

I HAVE A NEAT DESKTOP 1000. IT WAS RECORDING PRIMARILY BUSINESS CARDS AND RECIETS. THEN I JUST QUIT THE PROGRAM WON'T OPEN. IT IS USELESS. I HAVE SEARCHED THE WEB TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING BUT NO LUCK IT IS TOP SECRET. IT IS EASIER TO GET HILLIRYS EMAILS THAN FIND THE NEAT COMPANY. PLEASE CALL(###) ###-####OR MAIL SOMETHING SIMPLE. I AM NOT A COMPUTER WIZARD..........
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 6 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service, Neat is actually still in business. The link below will take you to the support page where you can download the latest software. Please do that, and install it, and if that doesn't work, then let me know the exact problem or errors you are having and I will assist further. http://www.neat.com/support/download-neat/