Experience:  Systems Administrator at TXNJ Enterprises

I am away from my home computer and on another. When I

Customer Question

I am away from my home computer and on another. When I called up AOL I intended to send messages from my Mail Waiting to be sent folder
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ill stand by.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: The version of AOL which showed up on the computer station I'm using at a relative's house gave a slightly different AOL look when I logged on the my e-mail and does not show a Mail Waiting to be Sent.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,my name is***** will be assisting you with your computer issue today.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

I am not clear about the email issue you are facing is it that you cannot send email from your AOL,if that is not the case then could you please explain the issue ?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Expert:  BigDish101 replied 5 months ago.

Have you tried going to instead of using the AOL software? This is the best way to use your AOL email when not using your own computer.

As for not finding your draft messages, the AOL software may only save drafts locally on your computer and not on the server vs using the webmail site which would save them on the server.