Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I am being forced to upgrade to Windows 10. I see where you

Customer Question

I am being forced to upgrade to Windows 10. I see where you wrote instructions for someone else who also had this problem. The problem is that I can not get to a screen to type in the solution to solve my problem. I am typing this message to you on my other computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you already done the upgrade? Or just on the screen to start the upgrade? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is just on my screen on my other computer.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Please press Alt, Ctrl and Delete keys together. Select the Windows 10 upgrade utility and click End task. Let me know if you are not able to do that. Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Please be informed that we are not able to access your faulty computer without you logging into it. Please try the following and let me know the response. Please press Alt, Ctrl and Delete keys together. Select the Windows 10 upgrade utility and click End task. Let me know if you are not able to do that. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can not get my computer to respond to ctrl although delete
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Please press and hold the power button to turn it off. Wait for a minute and restart it. Let me know the response. May I know the make and model number of your computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I updated my payment information. Please use remote to fix. Remember this computer that I am on typing to you is not the one that I broken.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I apologize that we cannot access the problem computer without logging into that. Have you tried restarting the computer? Press and hold the power button to turn it off. Wait for a minute and restart it. Let me know the response. May I know the make and model number of your computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The make of the computer is HP and the model is 192014 Yes I turned off and back on again
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, After restarting the computer, are you able to get rid of the screen? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No the computer comes up and wants me to install Windows 10,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have reset my computer 3 times. It still comes up the same.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please type yes to let me know if we are still connected.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I apologize for the delay in my response. Are you available now? Thank you.S H E F I N