Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

SCAM..........Someone from Hong Kong blocking my screen and

Customer Question

SCAM..........Someone from Hong Kong blocking my screen and he will fix it for a fee.
Mr.Zhu 1-***-***-****. They claim to be Microsoft employees. MC1258
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,my name is***** will be assisting you with your computer issue today.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Sir this is a scam which happens a lot now a days.Is this scam message still showing on your computer screen.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

It seems like you have opened another question without seeing my reply so i will resend my reply in this page so that you can see it also please reply in this page only.

Sir the message you saw on the screen is a scam message and its not a Microsoft employee or message from Microsoft.This happens a lot now a days.

Is this scam message still showing on your computer screen?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 6 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Do you still need assistance on this matter ? If so please let me know, I can fix this problem. Do not call to that number and do not follow any directions they ask you to follow. It is a scam and they are simply looking for money to remove their own script from the victims' computers.

Regards
Jins