Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Around 1:00 pm today I got notice of a pick up lady named

Customer Question

Around 1:00 pm today I got notice of a pick up for a lady named Aubrey. Her address is 1401 N Lamb Blvd. This is an apartment complex, but I was not given an apartment number. Since it is just down the street from where I live, I knew where it was, and headed right over there. For some reason even after I picked her up, the computer would not stop giving directions to her apartment. I took her to her destination, which was on the other side of town, and since it was close to the Uber location on Ft Apache, I went over there to see what was wrong with the stuff coming up on my computer. I spoke to 2 gentlemen there, and one of them deleted the information from my phone. I asked him if I would still get paid for this, and he said there was no proof that I did the trip, so I would have to talk to you. So I am asking at this time, what can I do? Thank you, **** ******
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.
Your best bet is probably to email them with all of the details including the pickup and destination location and the drop off location and the time and date you did it. This is their email address for this type of problem***@******.***