Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

This is Jim Keough and I bought 2 keith urban tickets 4 in

Customer Question

This is Jim Keough and I bought 2 keith urban tickets for August 4 in Bozeman Mt. could you please send me a conformation number and I also bought insurance which I have got nothing.. I would like documents of both of those things. Thanks Jim
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Were a third party technical support outfit, and we do charge for our assistance. If you would like to proceed with paid assistance, theres some info I need to ask you for. What specific website , company or service is it that you purchased the tickets through?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Vidi. Seats
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
What you will want to do is get to your order history page. Use this link And enter either your order ID and email address, or the email address and password ***** setup when you purchased the tickets. Once logged in, view your order history. If you see the tickest showing as purchased in your order history It should say whether they were instant download, or email delivery or shipped via ground. while I cant see your account from here, If youd like me to temporarily connect to your screen and help you verify whether your tickets were purchased, and when you will receive them or how to print them out if applicable, let me know! Dustin S