Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows 10 was installed on May 22 without my permission.

Customer Question

windows 10 was installed on May 22 without my permission. Now that I have it I find it very difficult to maneuver. I can no longer connect to the Spider Solitaire app or the Solitaire app. What is going on with this Windows 10. Wish I had my old Windows back.........
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Dell....I had Windows Vista
JA: Have you done any troubleshooting yet?
Customer: No....Why should I have to. Is that not Windows 10 and Microsoft's responsibility
JA: The computer expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No...I just want my apps to work as they did on Windows Vista
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.We have two options I can help you with. We can roll back to Vista, albeit I wouldn't recommend it.Otherwise, I can help you get your Solitaire games back. What would you like to do?