Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I have accessed the number and was talking to the first line

Customer Question

I have accessed the number and was talking to the first line answerer, he informed me that the extension number was changed and he would transfer me there. The transfer went through, the extension rang several times and then a message came on from the telephone co. (I read the problems on p.21) -said I should check the line - yet in just 1 or 2 seconds the message would disappear and closed caption would disconnect. If I can reach the primary number with no problem,does the problem start after I reach the extension, which I was transferred to? How can this be solved?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi! Please explain your issue in more detail
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.