Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My Asus Zenbook will not connect to the internet most times.

Customer Question

My Asus Zenbook will not connect to the internet most times. Sometimes I am lucky and it will connect, but not right away. In the lower left corner, it says "resolving host", or "connecting to secure connection", then it comes back and says that I am not connected to the internet or the computer is offline. Other devices in my house do not have this problem.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: That is the extent of the problem. I googled how to fix it, have done the fixes, it works temporarily, and then nothing.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of windows you are running on the Zenbook?Thank you