Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Presto has stopped working and is no longer streaming from

Customer Question

Presto has stopped working and is no longer streaming for us from 23/05/16.
We are signed in as
Email:***@******.*** and our
Password :tackfire4.
We would appreciate the problem to be rectified as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Jeffrey Ogle *****
Cranebrook.
2749
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.can you explain the problem a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry Michelle I can't. I press "American Crime" which I have been successfully viewing, stopped on Monday. When I press it now the words ' contact support@ presto.com and quote error number: AS4022".We use wifi to connect.
Sorry to hear that you're getting the AS4022 error message. If you follow the below steps you should be up and running in no time. Please make sure your TV DNS Server Settings are set to 8.8.8.8. (Menu -> Network -> Network status -> IP settings.)Go to TV model, open menu -> support -> software update -> update now to check if any latest firmware update, if no, please go to step 3Check TV firmware version via Menu -> Support -> Contact SamsungGo to Samsung website, http://www.samsung.com/au/support/ , input the model number for the TV model, and check the firmware versionIf the firmware isn’t latest firmware version, download firmware and then unzip it to USB disk, and plugin USB disk, try software update menu again, if firmware is latest, please go to step 6Go to menu -> Smart Hub feature -> reset smarthub -> “0000”, please note that this step will clean all stored user credentials, and users need to input user account/password ***** above doesn’t solve the issue, call Samsung Call centre
Reset the smart hub and check berfor you contact customer care.
source: https://community.presto.com.au/t5/Smart-TV-Support/ERROR-CODE-AS4022/td-p/26942