Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

My name is***** my email is***@******.*** I recently was

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** my email is***@******.*** I recently was testing the display name on my account and it says ***** *****. When I try to change it it says changed too recently. It has been that way for weeks. Can we please change it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo check, this is for your actual Gmail account correct? Not your Google Plus or Youtube display name?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my display name is ***** ***** and I need to change it to Jenna HArvey
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
ThanksPlease do not shoot the messenger but for this there is no way to bypass the wait time, they do this as a security precaution and you have to wait the 90 days until you can change it again, nothing you can do can override this.I would like to have a better answer for you but I can only give you the correct one, which is this. It use to be a year waiting time but they reduced this to 90 days now.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you