Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I accidentally put in a new email address and I need it

Customer Question

I accidentally put in a new email address and I need it removed. can someone please call me as soon as possible as I cannot get into my normal email. phone number is(###) ###-#### thank you. Kathy schilla
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
I see that you have requested a phone call. This is a PREMIUM SERVICE and incurs an additional charge. It is completely optional and if you would prefer we can cata her in a question and answer type format to resolve the problem. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.