Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I want my regular AOL homepage back. How do I get it? JA:

Customer Question

I want my regular AOL homepage back. How do I get it?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: I have had no issue with AOL as a home page until I was made to get windows 10 a day or two ago. Does control panel still exist? One used to be able to set the home page from there.
JA: Have you done any troubleshooting yet?
Customer: What troubleshooting?
JA: The computer expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeControl Panel does exist, you press the windows key (next to ALt) and X and then you see a menu and can choose control panel there.But to set the home page, In the web browser, click on the three bars top right then settings.There you see Open WithChoose a specific page and enter in www.aol.comSave and that is then your home page.Let me know the results please