Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My husband and I went on to naughtydate.come as a couple

Customer Question

My husband and I went on to naughtydate.come as a couple looking for a woman and they removed his picture and encrypted and message and sent it to hundreds of men who responded in an unethical manner. Now everything I bookmarked is just a sign in page that I am blocked from. I initially emailed them to let them know that I was being harassed and when I called it was hung up on twice. My photos are now probably on a 3rd party site. I was saving theiron moral contract and multiple messages but is all gone, I was planning on going to a lawyer for this and I need to retrieve my bookmarks and history from this site, please help.. you can contact me at [email protected] or call me at *** *** *** thank you, Roslynn ******
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.I can connect to your computer remotely and retrieve that information for you.It will require a Secure Remote Screen Connect Session, I will send you the info.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My husband and I are moving, we don't have the money to keep paying to retrieve my own personal information and pictures. I'm furious about the whole situation
I am very sorry for the circumstances, I will be glad to help when you are ready. Just let me know.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How can I legally go after them, I did get log into the account. Please cancel the $53 & any future payments