Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

How do I get my emails on Windows 10.i cannot get Microsoft

Customer Question

How do I get my emails on Windows 10.i cannot get Microsoft account it keeps saying email address is incorrect.I cannot get my outlook account .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to get my emails and I do not know how to go about it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I do not know.Windows 10 just automatically downloaded today.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.How did you try to open this email is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome?Could you please let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Microsoft outlook.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Thank you.Have you tried opening this email on web browser like edge or internet explorer or chrome or Firefox ?John
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.