Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

After disk clean up and defrag, a new printer was installed

Customer Question

After disk clean up and defrag, a new printer was installed on a Window 7 small business computer pc. On the Admin profile, everything is fine. However, on the other profile (the employee's profile) a temporary profile comes up with this message: Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.How long ago did the problem start?Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Here are the steps you can undertake if you'd like to fix it on your own: it looks a little too complex to follow, I can do it for you remotely, Jeanette.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Did you get my messages, Jeanette?