Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I just bought a LG All-In-One computer 29V950-A.AA5SU1 and

Customer Question

I just bought a LG All-In-One computer 29V950-A.AA5SU1 and during my transfer from my old computer the power went out and when it came back on the screen said my computer needed to be restarted because it didn't shut down properly. So it did and when it came back on an automatic repair started but then stops and does nothing every time...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 months ago.
is this the new computer that has the issue ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
your best bet is to return it to factory specs ( or just return it as i am sure it is still under warranty ) LG doesnt have very good support on their computers. I believe that tapping the F11 key at startup should get you into the recovery partition. But it might say which key to press right when it turns on if that does not work. If there is a key to press to get into the bios settings that should give you the recovery option as well.