Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I just Purchased A Virus Protection and lost the screen

Customer Question

I just Purchased A Virus Protection and lost the screen before I could download product. HELP!!!!!!!! My name IS***** THE aCtivaction code is n6nd9-jw1ra-adsnt-n3xfq
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I COULD NOT RETRIEVE THE PAGE AND DID NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER. I AM IN TOTAL CONFUSION!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: nOT THAT I CAN THINK OF, OTHER THAN THE BLAME QUESTION CONCERNING THE SURVEY SHOULD BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE NOT NEAR THE TOP!!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.
Do you know what the name or creater of the program was.You can usually download a trial version of the program and use the activation key to make it a full paid version If you do not know another option to get back to the page where you purchased it would be to look in your browser history by hitting ctrl H while in the internet browser just logging in again to the page where you purchased it will usually give an option to download again under my account or my purchases.