Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I have forgotten my pin number video account JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I have forgotten my pin number for my video account
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to reset my pin number so I can purchase videos on Amazon
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Amazon website below:, then there, you can reset your PIN number.- If needed, also, use the website below: reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did not need this, and I want my checking account to reflect the same..................I have not used it and do not intend to