Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I keep changing my g-mail address in the hope to have the

Customer Question

I keep changing my g-mail address in the hope to have the same gmail address on all of my devices, I recently changed it again in the hopes it would work on all my devices but no one can send me gmails, I dod not know what to do and Im fed up and ready to trown all my devices out the window, Please help, Deborah
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi Deborah. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I recommend either A phone call or a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION as the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue. I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call or a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here. I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Once we have your gmail working properly on your computer, I can walk you through step by step, getting the same gmail address account on all of your devices.