Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

A pop-up note states it cannot getmy email. I am to check

Customer Question

A pop-up note states it cannot getmy email. I am to check settings iMac information. I did that several times. This problem occurred after I accepted an update notication, last Tuesday or Wednesday.
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know the iMac inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's all I know. A message reads the server cannot open my email. I am to go to the I map setting and check the information I have entered and I assume correct errors. There are no errors. This information is the same as always.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Nothing that I am aware of. Thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.