Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't have my magic jack new number my son changed the

Customer Question

I don't have my magic jack new number my son changed the number
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Some telemarketing keep calling and his ex
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No ma'am thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Is there some reason you can't get the new number from your son
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His girlfriend is very controlin can you send it to my email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want her to have the number
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Can you receive text messages on your phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the old number(###) ###-####and yes I can receive from my mobile
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Do you know your magicjack password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Do you have access to the magic jack phone? Can you call your cell phone from the magic Jack phone? or call a friend form the magic jack phone? If so, the number that you are calling from should display on the phone that you call. That's the easiest way to get the number.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!