Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I tried uninstalling Bluestacks, it show error code 2503 &

Customer Question

I tried uninstalling Bluestacks, it show error code 2503 & 2502. I'm using windows 10, what do I do now..?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running? What confuses you?
Customer: I'm using Samsung RV518 laptop, windows 10 enterprise
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: How do I completely uninstall bluestacks from my computer. I tried every possible but failed. it shows error code 2503 & 2502.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I think the information i gave you is enough.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Use this Revo program to uninstall it, I can remote in to do this for you if you want. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8ahfiwt0k61905/RevoUninProSetup.exe?dl=0
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.