Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can't get my computer to respond properly JA: Just to

Customer Question

I can't get my computer to respond properly
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have an HP bought August 2012. At the present time I have windows 10.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I cannot get my email. I got to it once but it would do nothing. I could not click on any messages and open them.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't lnow, except for the fact since windows 10 installed, which I never intended I have had nothing but trouble. When I got into my yahoo yesterday it was ver slow and I had to continually resign in.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. I see you are having email issues since your transition to Windows 7. What kind of email is it? Hotmail? Yahoo?