BigDish101
BigDish101,
Experience:  Systems Administrator at TXNJ Enterprises
92961829

Pearl. I am trying to find a way of retrieve some important

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I am trying to find a way of retrieve some important emails from an AOL account which I cancelled about eight years ago when i moved to France. Do you know of any way this might be possible. I have spoken with AOL but can not remember what my email address was ,so they could not help me. AOL was also my ISP, so maybe they have a record of that. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated. Paul Alcock.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: These email are really important as they relate to a property purchase with is in dispute and they will enable me to confirm ownership.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 6 months ago.
You're going to have to find out what your email address was before you can attempt to do anything. I would check old papers that might have it on it or contact friends/coworkers who you have emailed from that email address and ask them to check their old emails from you to find out what email address they came from. Once you find out what your email address was try logging into http://webmail.aol.com . Many ISP's leave the email account intact even after canceling the internet service part. Example, I still have a active AT&T email address but I have not had their DSL service in many years. If you're unable to log in I would contact AOL but as I said before, before you can attempt anything you are going to have to first find out what the email address was.