Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Pearl. I am trying to find a way of retrieve some important

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I am trying to find a way of retrieve some important emails from an AOL account which I cancelled about eight years ago when i moved to France. Do you know of any way this might be possible. I have spoken with AOL but can not remember what my email address was ,so they could not help me. AOL was also my ISP, so maybe they have a record of that. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated. Paul Alcock.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: These email are really important as they relate to a property purchase with is in dispute and they will enable me to confirm ownership.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Seth Merrick explains replied 6 months ago.
Paul- do you still have the computer or device you were using eight years ago (or, saved files from it)?