Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My home page has been miniaturized

Customer Question

My home page has been miniaturized
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. In your home page, please press at the same time the two keys Control and + (plus) on the keyboard in order to increase the size. Press a few times as needed.- If needed, press at the same time the two keys Control and 0 (zero) on the keyboard, and check.- Also, press at the same time the two keys Control and - (minus) would decrease the size.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Solution #2:- When you are in your home page, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on the + (plus) icon at the upper right corner in order to increase the size. Do that a few times as needed.Solution #3:- When you are in your home page, press and release the key Alt on the keyboard, then click on the View option at the top, then select option Zoom, then click on option Zoom In. Do that a few times as needed.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
Hi,How is it going? Do you still need help with this?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,