Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have two monitors, but after rebooting they don't always

Customer Question

I have two monitors, but after rebooting they don't always come back up. After a day or two they will both be up.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
windows 10
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. And whats the full name brand and model of the computer? And if its a desktop, did you install a custom video card yourself, or are you using the one that shipped with the Desktop from the factory?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Need to leave. Can we get to this later?
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
We can continue later, Im breaking for lunch at 2. But will be available till around 11 pm EST tonight. I also tried to accept the remote support session, the system told me the payment failed. We can try to deal with that when you return! Dustin S