Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I cannot get into my***@******.*** account. there was

Customer Question

I cannot get into my***@******.*** account. there was apronblem with "hacking" I think
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had recently reset my Customer password ***** "2403798" and it was fine for some months, maybe 3. Then I was informed that there was a password ***** by aol
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I can't think of anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin