Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My chrome runs super slow when I try to play a facebook

Customer Question

My chrome runs super slow when I try to play a facebook game, how can I tweak it to run smothly
Category: Computer
Expert:  Justin Williams replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'd love to help you resolve this problem today. Have you tried testing the games in Internet Explorer to see if it makes a difference? Just for testing purposes so we can isolate the problem to Chrome and work on it from there.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's slower in explorer and a bit faster I Firefox but not much
I see, that means that the problem is rooted in your computer. Usually when this happens it could be caused by a few things,1. Malware or Virus slowing down your computer2. Missing or outdated hardware drivers3. Network problem causing your internet speeds to be drastically reduced.Have you tried running a speedtest on your connection to make sure you are getting good internet speeds?